Sunday, February 1, 2009

Casi Jean Miller and Pedro Diaz ,Jr. will be married March 28th in the Newport Beach Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Casi is the daughter of Tom and Shauna Miller of Hayden Lake.  She graduated from CHS in 1998.  She served an LDS mission to Singapore and graduated from BYU in 2004.
She is presently employed by California Weekly Explorer.
Pedro is the son of Griselda Sanchez and Pedro Diaz of Escondido, California.  He has served an LDS mission to Denver, Colorado and will graduate from Azusa Pacific University in May.  He presently works for the Los Angeles County Office of Education.

1 comment:

Kreller Kaboodle said...

Awwwwe! I LOVE Casi and am so excited for her and Pedro to start their lives together! I wish I could be there! Tell Casi hi for me and I'd really like an invitation to her oh so private blog of hers! :) Very cute picture!