Monday, June 15, 2009

Let Me Brag Please

Casi had an awesome review from one of her parents. I know she wouldn't share this over the internet but I sure can.
Congrats Casi.
Your questions: I don't know who the girl was that did my son's 4th Grade
class "Walk Through California" (his teacher is Mrs. B. and this was
around May 29th I think or?) but I had to comment on her presentation.
One word: Awesome.
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed her teaching, and the 2 1/2 hours
seemed to FLY BY. I was really impressed on how she made the ENTIRE event

attention grabbing, funny, educational and FUN! I learned so much and
never had to use "Sentence Juice" Hahahaha
It was by far the BEST school event I have attended - major kudos to her
and I really hope she gets credit for such a great job! I think her shirt

said "Cali" but that may be a pun on California? Anyway, excellent job
and I would appreciate someone getting back to me to acknowledge this
e-mail.
Thank you so much! It was a very memorable day for both me and my son!
Joe P.

1 comment:

Thunell Family said...

Way to go Casi!!! Of course, she would do awesome...she's Casi! I hope Annie's school jumps on her bandwagon!