Monday, September 14, 2009

Best Birthday Ever


What makes it the best birthday ever. Well let me tell you. First of all I got a homemade lunch from my honey with a little note on the bag. Then, inside was a delicious lunch with a yummy sandwhich, dates, a peach and a Krispy Kreme baked chocoloate donut (my fav).
Then when I arrived in Colfax I had 2 lovely cards waiting for me from the staff at the CY. So nice.
Then I had a call from Karli, Casi , Jordan, Brian and Joni wishing me b day wishes. That was perfect. Then I received an email from Tom reminding me of our many years together and the great children that came our way.

Then I had some pretty flowers delivered from my friend Dawn and I have been enjoying their frangrance all day. Thanks so much.
So, it has been a fun day and it was a great bday. Simple but perfect. Just the way I like it.

No comments: