Friday, December 18, 2009

H1N1 shots

Nurse Jocelyn Arquette, left, gives an H1N1 shot to Linda Thamert of Mesquite at the Southern Nevada Health District Immunization Clinic on Thursday, Dec. 10.

Ok, I haven't written in a while for two reasons.
#1 I have been on a team of travelling nurses that go all over Northern Idaho to administer H1N1 shots. I have met some really great people and mastered the art of shot giving. During our travels we have come across two separate car accidents. In both case we were able to offer moral support to the drivers and neither of them were seriously injured. They were both driving too fast for conditions and hit a patch of ice which caused the mishap.
#2 I lost my card for my camera so I haven't been able to take pictures. I hope to find it or buy a new one by the end of today.

I hope to be back on board by the end of today.

1 comment:

m2d said...

cant wait to see you both mom and dad. you must be very busy with all the shot giving. love you both. cmd