Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nothing Lights Up The Brain Like The Presence Of A Friend


I attended a seminar on Thursday that was excellent.  The title of the conference was Alzheimers, Memory and Dementia. You would think that 5 hours of this topic would be depressing but it wasn't.  I learned so much and could have stayed longer.  
The title of this post was my favorite quote from the day.  There are many ways to strenghthen the brain starting from today.  Being social is a key ingredient to good brain health.  Other ways to have good brain health are through exercise, healthy eating, and decreasing stress.

2 comments:

Colleen Stutz said...

Sounds like an interesting conference. I wished I could have gone with you, I am sure I would have learned alot to help me. It was fun to talk to you last week.

thirdofeight said...

thanks for the idea. congrats on Casi's upcoming wedding.