Saturday, August 21, 2010

Noses



Last night Tom and I went to see a free movie in CDA park. The Wizard of Oz. It was sooo fun. We brought our lawn chairs and watched the show with about 300 other people. I had never seen the show entirely before. I think I was always in the kitchen doing dishes or folding laundry before.
This morning we went to a baseball game in the park between the Mennonite Church and New Hope Church. Lots of fun and good sportsmanship. Then we went to the farmers market and I bought some bok choy.
Does the nose on the witch have any similarities with my nose??? Just wondering.
Love this pic of me and Parker.

2 comments:

tvmom said...

no way, your nose looks great!

Colleen Stutz said...

Cute picture! It was fun to talk to you yesterday. Thanks for being a wonderful friend!