Saturday, October 24, 2009

81 Good Years



Today my mother-in-law turned 81. She is amazing and I can only say that I have been blessed with the best ever M I L. She is industrious, generous, determined, fair, intelligent, loving, caring, self sacrificing, athletic, funny, a great cook, superb grandma, great housekeeper, old fashioned in the technology scene, self reliant and young at heart. She is also reliable and politically active.
She has raised 6 wonderful children that have been a great addition to the world.
I feel blessed to have been included in this wonderful family for the past 33 years. Thanks Jerry for showing me how to be a good grandma and for leading such a good life. Our whole family thinks you are the best.

2 comments:

m2d said...

Thanks for posting those pics. Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Love you! Casi. P.S. is dad really training the horse? did they hire him?

Maritime Girl said...

No he has only been over there once. The horse is not broken so I think it would be fairly difficult.